Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Lots of pictures

Hey everyone...I'm trying to get caught up on posting pictures.  Here goes...

We really enjoyed meeting Natasha from Here's the Scoop.  
 I have really enjoyed following her blog, and it was so nice to meet her and her family!  Be sure to check out her blog!

For St. Patrick's Day weekend, Matt and I got to go on a date alone on Saturday afternoon.  We went out to lunch, then to the library, and then to another restaurant for dessert.  It was the perfect date!

Here are a few pictures of me and the kids playing Dress Up...

 I have to be pretty quick if I want to photograph Lance these days...

Hope you all have a great week!  Talk to you soon.
 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love that you got to meet Natasha! It's so exciting to read all of your blogs about meeting up. Some day I will be there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I love all the pictures and updates. I love that you and Natasha met... I just wish I could have joined you guys. That Lance just looks like such a sweetheart...our boys really love us! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! We will have to meet up some time :) I think our drive down 85 will be much more manageable than Natasha's 70million hour driving trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so great to meet you and Clarice and I really enjoyed our visit! And that last picture of you and Lance is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete